CODE OF CONDUCT
DevOps & Cloud Days is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, dis/ability, race, ethnicity, age, religion or economic status.
This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our DevOps & Cloud Days (including staff, sponsors, communities and speakers), as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
Diversity and Inclusion
Education and collaboration are vital to DevOps & Cloud Days and it is imperative to us that everyone in the community that wants to participate feels welcome to do so regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, age, religion or economic status.
- Be respectful Treat others as you would like to be treated, acknowledging and appreciating one another’s differences.
- Be constructive Talk straight and adapt to others and the specific context, speaking out constructively.
- Be collaborative Actively collaborate and encourage others to do it providing feedback and appreciating their contributions.
- Be passionate Bring passion and energy to the community.
The following behaviors are considered harassment and are unacceptable:
- Derogatory language: Hurtful or harmful language related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, age, or socio-economic status.
- Sexual behavior: Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Disruptive behavior: Sustained disruption of discussions.
- Images and content: Sharing Images or materials with sexual, homophobic, harmful and / or discriminatory content of any kind.
- Instigating: Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior is the same as committing that behavior yourself, and thus the same consequences apply.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behaviour, the conference organisers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
Request for help
If you have any questions, feedback or concerns that you would like to share or if you are witness or subject to unacceptable behavior please contact us at email@example.com
License and Attribution
This Code of Conduct is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license.